The Offshore Energy Data Strategy (OEDS) Taskforce recently brought together stakeholders from across the offshore energy sector to make a series of recommendations in a report to accelerate the development and deployment of digital and data technologies.
The report makes a series of recommendations and highlights the opportunity that data sharing can play in integrating industries, which traditionally operate in silos, together into a connected digital ecosystem to achieve the common objective of achieving an affordable energy transition.
A key recommendation from the strategic report is to “establish a common data toolkit to facilitate controlled and automated data sharing across the sector.”
We are seeking ideas to achieve this strategic vision. Technology ideas should articulate:
- The components that make up the data sharing platform.
- How the platform can be interoperable with other existing independent systems.
- The use case/s that the solution will be deployed to deliver value for end users and contribute towards the energy transition.
- The novelty of this approach compared to other solutions.
Ideas to be considered for this focus area should:
- Be agnostic and applicable to any sector.
- Technology Entry Level is minimum 5 with development to achieve up to 8.